Monday, September 27, 2010

Isaac's Corner Part 2

Sept. 26, 2010

This week I learned some words in Hindi from our driver Ashu. Most people from the U.S. get drivers because driving in India is tricky. The steering wheel is on the other side of the car and on the roads there are cows and pigs and rickshaws and lots of motorcycles. Ashu taught me how to say come here—it sounds like “et der ow” and “bohot acha he” means “I really like it.” I go to school at Sun City World School. I am learning about the clock and days of the week. I want to make my own lemonade stand. This week my brothers and I had Friday night pizza from Pizza Hut and we watched the Bee Movie. I like to find Jasmine flowers for my mom to put in her hair. I wish I could always give her lilies because those are her favorite flowers. I can push my brothers in the stroller. Now I’m bored with writing stuff.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Fron Marlee;

    Hey! We got you some Halloween candy. We miss you guys. At Greenfield you can raise money and then once you raise all the money if you get $10 you get to go to the paar-tay. I'm trying to do that. Do you know any other words in Hindi? What is is like in an Indian ward?
    Love, Marlee

    ReplyDelete