Sunday, September 12, 2010

Isaac’s corner

Now my family lives in India. I like the icecream shop here. My favorite flavors are kaju butterscotch, strawberry, and vanilla. Levi and Ty like vanilla and chocolate. We met new friends on the 10th floor named Advik and Rudvik. They like to play pirates, camping, legos, and power rangers with us. When we go driving in India sometimes we see cows, horses, and pigs. The cows like to walk in the middle of the street. My friend Shrey that I met in Philadelphia lives here now with his family too. I will go to first grade with him soon. They live in tower 6 and I live in tower 2. He lives on the other side of the park. Shrey wants to teach me how to play cricket. One day I want to go on a submarine and explore the Indian Ocean. I like ice skating in my bathroom here. There is a very slippery floor—especially after we get out of the bathtub. It is monsoon season here and it rained on the way to church. Levi and I put our hands over our heads to make umbrellas. Yesterday we played “Tea Cup Tower” baseball. Tea cup tower is the water tower where we live. Levi and I made pretend baseball bases and used a small broom as a baseball bat. There are lots of army ants here. We like to smoosh them with our sandals. I wish we could go to the jungle and see monkeys and Bengal tigers. On my birthday I want to go to a place called Fun and Food Village.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Isaac,

    This is Sophie. I loved your letter. Especially about the monkeys and the icecream. I wish I could be in India with you. The pictures look so cool.

    I have a question though. Are those cows owned by someone or are they wild cows that favor the street?

    I am doing good here. It's finally getting cooler in the afternoons. We got in the swimming pool yesterday but it was pretty cold. Barely warm enough to get in. I wonder what the weather is in India.

    I hope you can write more letters because I love hearing them.

    Love,

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Isaac,

    This is Ellie. We loved your note and I hope you have a lot of fun in India. What do you not like about the food? Have you learned to like anything new? What is Cricket? What are those horses doing on the street?
    I think it's weird that they are just roaming all over the place.

    I'm starting chess club now, it's really fun. I'm glad to hear that your makeing new friends. love
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete