Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Larry Boy and the Mad Scientist






ISAAC'S CORNER

Oct. 31, 2010
On Friday night we went to a carnival outside our apartment building building and up went on a bouncy castle--it was like an earthquake and Levi and I jumped and jumped like kangaroos in the outback. We went on a mini-carousel almost like a merry go round but it had little cars that you sit in. We also went on a mini Ferris wheel ride that a guy turned around in a circle with his hands. I felt like being in a parachute. Then my mother bought 3 balloons--one for each of us and my dad bought us kulfi, an ice-cream they have here that has a pistachio flavor. Then we heard fireworks--it was a great Diwali party. The fireworks sounded like rocks falling on really hard glass. On Saturday I went trick or treating. I had the idea to be a mad scientist. I wore a white jacket, shirt, and blue sun glasses with the lenses popped out, brown shoes and a blue scientist beaker and messy hair. We went trick or treating in an apartment building called Aralias.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment